Thursday 27 August 2015

Coaty Coat

Let me start this with an apology. I’m so sorry that I kept you guys waiting whole week without any updates. I’ve been so busy working on new projects exclusively for you guys so all in all there was no time left to sit down, take a cup of coffee and write an honest post.. This week I’ll try my best to pay off and I’ll upload even two posts as always from now on!

Let’s sit down and look out the window.. The weather is still kind of nice, isn’t it? But we can easily see the sun going down earlier than before and coming up latter, the weather is getting colder bit by bit and words back to school are scarily close to becoming reality. First thoughts of autumn are finally coming in and we need to make a big changes not only in our daily routines, but in our closets too. Knits changes light jackets and shorts are gone, skirts are replaced with jeans and coats are coming back in. There’s almost no dresses left in our closets and sandals are being replaced by different kinds of boots. But seeing these massive changes makes us start to miss those hot and sunny summer days or chilly and breezy evenings, no more of this for whole year again.. School, job, university. Rain, mud, umbrella.
Since summer is almost over and this wave of cold autumn air is coming up I decided to visit one of my favorite places in the city, the ‘NAKED’ boutique. This place feels like home and the people who works here fills you up with positivity and this happy, cheeky vibe which takes long time to be forgotten. I’ve wanted to collaborate with them for ages and finally I collected all my courage, I shook my shyness away and I wrote them a message with an offer to collaborate and I was pleasantly surprised to get their message saying that they would like to collaborate with me!



I wanted to create a nice matching outfit which would shout autumn but silently whisper summer. I took my time and paired this amazing woolen cashmere coat from by Coaty Coat with playful cocktail dress from Waznme. I simply worn converse with it, I didn’t wanted to make this look too intense neither too playful. I can’t shake black color off of me, it’s just always there for me.. This look would fit perfectly for outside party or simple walk in town, getting coffee and spending some quality time with your loved ones.




 

For make up and hair I did nothing special. Neutral make up which I’ve been loving lately and simply let my hair down to be blown in the wind.





NAKED’ boutique sells Lithuanian designers mostly handmade clothing & accessories. It’s located in the heart of Kaunas city, in one of the lovely old town streets. As I’ve mentioned the people who work there are so lovely and helpful so big shoutout for them. ‘NAKED’ is shop for people first – who loves fashion more than their own selves and second of all for those ones who wants to wear pieces of art. They have a lot of different brands and high quality clothing for men and women so you can come in naked and you’ll leave dressed up from the top to the bottom.

And one of the things that can’t be forgot to be mentioned is that the owner of the shop, lovely Greta has her own brand ‘Waznme’ and I worn this lovely dress made by her as well. Waznme – it’s clothing for tomorrow people. You can find out more about it and even order some for yourself here, and if you have any Waznme item already, don’t forget to post your picture on Instagram and tag @waznme.tomorrow

I worn this black woolen cashmere coat by Coaty Coat. Coaty Coat is a new platform for designing and ordering hand-made premium fabrics coats! Don’t  forget to visit their Facebook page and see all of the new arrivals or jump in your shoes and go to ‘NAKED’ boutique to try it and see how it looks on you.
You can find out more & order Your Coaty Coat here.

Photographer: Gabija Milčiūtė (GAMI Photography)
https://www.facebook.com/Gamiphoto?ref=ts

I’ll see you very soon with more exciting projects and updates!








3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's and outfit, Great post! http://mybitchyrestingface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts and photos, so classy!
    Followed you =)
    xx
    Julie
    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete