Friday 18 September 2015

B2B Rain

Recently I received a package from this Lithuanian handmade jewelry brand “Cheche handmade”.
I fell in love with their creations the moment I saw them. If you’ve been reading my blog – you probably know how much I love my delicate jewelry.
They have released a brand new range of jewelry named “B2B Rain”, made of rustless steel. I got a chance to choose quiet a few items from their new collection. They are also making jewelry from brass and copper, but the color of steel personally is something I prefer over brass.






As I’ve mentioned delicate jewelry and minimalism are my favorite things. I’ve chosen a B2B ring in size ’16 and this gorgeous B2B Rain extensive bracelet bracelet  that blown me away. It may look so simple and basic yet so artistic.






It has these earthy graved patterns and it’s also flexible so if you have same problem like I do – if you have tiny wrists this is a perfect fit. This bracelet not only looks so marvelous but makes your outfit complete with a light touch of classiness.






I am sure that I’ll be able to wear this combo of a ring and bracelet every single day and with almost every single outfit, to make my look more feminine and structured. All the jewelry items made by “Cheche” handmade are unisex, so don’t be afraid to lend your ring to your boyfriend or brother! I can’t forget to mention that jewelry made by ”Cheche” handmade are also g-living and rustless so you don’t have to worry about your ring or bracelet starting to rust. And the prices are so reasonable and affordable for as a high quality items. In my opinion it’s a perfect gift for your loved ones or for yourself.



You can find out more about “Cheche” handmade here. Don’t forget to follow their brand new Instagram account here. And if you’re like me and you fell in love with these items like I did, you can go directly to their website and get yourself some gorgeous jewelry!


P.s. I'm so sorry for not posting as often as I promised or as I may want, I'm working so hard on some new, exciting posts for you guys and also new blog design and lots of other changes coming up very soon so keep tuned! And if you don't want to miss some sneak peaks of the new features follow me on Instagram and also visit my Facebook page! My posting schedule from upcoming week is going to be so much more intense just for you guys - I'll be here on Tuesdays, Thursdays and yes, you guessed it - Sundays. 


I was wearing:
Sweater: Mango
Coat: Michael Kors ‘13 
Pants: 8 ToGo
Pumps: Bershka

All photos taken by Gabija Milčiūtė (GaMi Photography)



4 comments: