Friday 2 October 2015

Autumnal shades with PYKOK

Not so long time ago I got an offer to collaborate with one amazing brand.. ‘PYKOK’.
What’s ‘PYKOK’?
‘PYKOK’ is Lithuanian BRAND, they creates different accessories made of leather. They make everything from rings made of leather to all over the body belts, your pet can also enjoy their accessories because they make leather dog collars  and let me tell you that they look amazing..







One of my favorite piece from what ‘PYKOK’ creates are their body belts. I love how they make your looks feminine yet so chick and edgy. I guess they shows how can one simple detail change your whole look.. They look so high fashion and like a brand new item of McQueen’s or A. Wang’s. If you are brave and ready to experiment rather to turn your look into something more structured and autumnal – ‘PYKOK’ is a thing for you..









I paired one of my recent favorite outfits with this ‘PYKOK’ belt in this light shade of brown.. As I’ve mentioned it changed the whole look and turned it to something edgier and so much more structured. In autumn I choose to accessorize very minimally or to wear no accessories at all and ‘PYKOK’ was a perfect match for my autumnal mood.
I recommend you to check out ‘PYKOK’ Facebook page and find your match. They offer a huge variety of different accessories from rings, bracelets to different kinds of body belts and of course accessories for him and her.. And if you’re ready to get your item go directly to their website and see what they have in stock!
If you already own a piece from ‘PYKOK’ don’t forget to tag them on Instagram and if you’re not following them you can easily to that by clicking here.
If you might already have some ideas of what you may want you can contact ‘PYKOK’:

Stylishy, Tyavuti

I was wearing..
Sweater: Lindex
Jeans: Zara
Slip on’s: Bershka
Body belt: PYKOK

All photos taken by Gabija Milčiūtė (GaMi Photography)






3 comments:

  1. These photos look amazing, love your outfit! xx

    Julie
    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I like your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete