Saturday 17 October 2015

Cheeky Popcorn

If you know me well, you must know that I am such a sweet tooth.. Everything from candies to lollipop excites me so much. 
Recently I received a package from Lithuanian phone cases brand "So Cheeky" and let me just tell guys, they make the loveliest and sweetest cases for your phone ever. They have huge selection of different cases for all iPhones and some samsung phones for very reasonable prices. 
I received this popcorn googly eyes case and I can say that it matches my personality a lot! 
I wasn't able to handle the excitement so I took millions of selfies while shooting. 




Since the weather wasn't skirt friendly, it was breezy and cold. When temperature falls down bellow 0 I have to take my cozy scarf and wrap it around my neck, how can I leave the house without two of my recent favorite items - my Mango coat which was such a bargain! There was only 2 left in the store and I got a discount for it and how can that not make you happy? My beloved Polo Ralph Lauren boots, they were probably first expensive item in my closet but I'm not disappointed to have them, if to be honest, they've been in my closet for at least two seasons and they still look like new. Black skinny jeans is every season's must have for simple and for fancy outfit selection. 







If you want to find full selection of "So Cheeky" cases you can visit their Facebook page (I can't lie and I have to tell you that they just have released their fall'15 collection and it's gorgeous) also follow them on Instagram or if you have your case tag them using name @socheekydesigns
If you have any questions about prices or something more specific you can always contact them.

If to be honest - I can't wait to get my hands on their new fall'15 collection and to be sneaky i have to tell that they have something for halloween too so I recommend you not to miss it and get one!

Stylishly, Tyavuti

I was wearing..
Sweater: Mango
Coat: Mango
Jeans: Zara
Scarf: Mohito
iPhone case: So cheeky

All photos taken by Gabija Milčiūtė (GaMi Photography)



1 comment:

  1. Hey dear. Just looking for new blogs and I saw yours :D Its super nice. I think you should post more.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    -My 90's Bombshell Outfits-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete