Tuesday 27 October 2015

Cozy and natural

Before saying anything I have to warn you guys that this post is going to be very unlike me, it's going to be a very random and I hope helpful and fun for you to read! 
Recently I received a letter offering me one more collaboration and this time I got a chance to collaborate with Lithuanian jewelry brand "Rutuliukai." It's a jewelry brand and surprising thing is that their jewelry is made out of unique materials. Every piece of jewelry is unique and there's no two same ones! 




For example my bracelets were made of little balls out of lava, glass pearls, jade and marble. The colors were simply brilliant for autumn and I had totally different outfit in my mind to wear with these, but plans changed unexpectedly and I jumped in in cozy oversized sweater and I ran out immediately. I've chosen my beloved bag and I jumped in my bright mom / boyfriend jeans. For autumnal weather I've Chosen this black coat which is one of this seasons favorites and I completed the outfit with these simple leather looking slip on flats. 






I have to apologize for not being here as often as I'd love to, because of my studies and plenty different classes .. I still have a lot of things prepared for you guys to see very soon, just keep your eyes on my social media accounts! I'm trying to make up a schedule for my updates and etc. so hope to find that on my blog and Facebook page very soon ..

Continuing with this collaboration, I loved the packaging of "Rutuliukai" jewelry (you can find pictures on my Facebook page) and interesting a fact for you guys - all of their jewelry items are made ​​of small balls, that's what the brand's name symbolizes. I honestly was a fan of their bracelets for a long time and I was wondering to get a bracelet and their their offer to send me one was so lovely and warming. It's a perfect gift for a friend or family member to make their outfit stand out.
If you want to see more of their creations you can find pictures and info here,  follow and tag them on Instagram (rutuliukai). You can find their jewelry in Naked boutique, where you can try and get your piece of jewelry!

Stylishly, Tyavuti

I was wearing ..
Sweater: Zara '14
Jeans: Tally Weijl
Coat: Mango
Bag: Mango
Flats: Bershka
Jewelry pieces: Rutuliukai

All photos taken by IDEAphoto (Deimante Dubauskaitė)



1 comment: