Thursday 2 July 2015

Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette

Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 

Probably most of you have already heard about Maybelline NY The Nudes Eyeshadows Palette. 
This palette is kind of a cheaper version of Urban Decay Naked palette, so if you are not sure about is it worth of the money or you just want perfect palette of nudes, you should try this Maybelline palette.

It includes 12 colors. 
First, let me start with the packaging. It is very useful for the beginners and what I mean by that is that on the other side of the box it has 3 instructions of three different ways how can you apply the eyeshadows. Let me compare it with already mentioned Naked palette. Maybelline one is way much less fancy, it's simply black plain box, with the glass, so you can easily see the colors through it. The packaging is super simple, but delicate, which if you know me well, you know I love. 





There is 7 shimmery colors and 5 plain ones, it also has an applicator with 2 different ends, which I have to admit is very good quality (I mostly never use applicators that comes with eyeshadows, because I don't find them that useful, I prefer the ones i buy separately and brushes for applying). The pigmentation of colors is amazing! You need a very little of the each color and it gives you a very strong pigment. Shimmery colors has a bit different consistency that plain ones, which is why i prefer them slightly more. One more thing which I search in such a palettes is the pigment of a black color in those and most of them disappoints me ,but black color in this palette has that intense and dark color. 

Once again I thing it is a great alternative for those who are not willing to spend a lot of money on eyeshadows palette and I highly recommend this one. It is very much comparable to expensive brands palettes, so this one is great for those who are just starting their make up kit and need some great and universal colors. 

I'd love to hear some of your opinions about this palette too. If you tried it already or are willing to try, leave your opinion in comments below!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is! Inexpensive, but really great addition to every make up collection! Worth of try.x

      Delete