Thursday 23 July 2015

Trends

Trends takes a really big part of building onto your personal style and effects your appearance every season, every year, every decade differently, that's one of the first things you are told in fashion academy. 
Every single season there are Different make-up and fashion trends. 
The word trends MEANS the general course or prevailing Tendency. 
At first I was shocked Actually. Why? There was so many Different trends around and I was not Able to get over my head - how will I manage to get so much money to buy all of Those trendy combinations, all Those details Different, Different colors and shapes of clothing every season? ! 
One person Which is important into fashion world in one of her interviews told, that 'if you want to be trendy - you do not have to own all of Those combinations from catwalks or shops - all you need is to have Sense of Your Own Personal style, and only buy things that match your personal lifestyle from current trends. It is enough to own only one bag or trendy it-shoes and manage to complete your outfit with Those and voila - you are trendy, fashionable and not a copycat! That's important - not to be a copycat. "If model on catwalk wore this look - I'll have to wear exatly the same look without the trendy". NOT AT ALL! In original and as I have already mentioned - it is enough to own only a few details from new collections or catwalk and you can label yourself as trendy & stylish. The other important thing is knowing Which items are worth of investment and Which ones are not (I have a blog post about that coming up next week, so remember to check it out)!
These are a few hacks to to hopefully help you to stay trendy and fashionable without spending too much money:
1.Never last seasons trash items - all of the items that trends come back after a few years!
2.Try to buy only Those items That you are hundred per-cent sure you will wear and Those Ones That will match your type of style.
3.Sometimes it is better to invest into one high quality item than there Cheaper but not as good quality items. 

I hope that I helped you at least a little. Fashion Can Be Very Tricky Especially When there's so many Different combinations of items and on trends, but do not worry, we've all been there! 
Down below I leave a few links of the S / S 2015 trends, you can check Them out and since there's quiet a lot of time left and sales have already started, hopefully you will choose & get 'trendy' items to match you personal style!



Here you can find all catwalk looks for 2015 S / S

Do not forget to visit my new Facebook page! It's Even Easier now to get notifications about all the new updates in my blog! 

 And I posted a sneak peek picture from my upcoming blog post Which Will Be Up On Sunday you can find it here:

Thank you, for reading and I'll see you on Sunday with OOTD post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment