Wednesday 29 July 2015

Tartan in Red

I never was a fan of red. It is a nice color, but I never was good enough to pair it with something. One day I saw a girl. She was so pretty, her hair Were blowing in the wind, she was looking so lovely yet so simple. What took my eye was her skirt. It was Woll tartan skirt. I could not shake That skirt out of my head ..



It was in red .. I was shopping few days after That and I saw really nice tartan but not wooly, more like silky skirt in Zara and it reminded me of That Pretty girl I saw a few days ago ...


I Decided to give it a go. What will I loose? As They say world is your catwalk so embrace your best style moments in it! 



The skirt stood up in my closet for few weeks and finally I took it out, paired it with some cotton T-shirt and short white Chuck Taylor All Stars Converse sneakers. I've been wearing These sneakers for so many years already and they 'still look brand new When not dirty. They're so comfortable and fits with every single outfit, and makes every outfit look more fun and casual. 



Then I took some clumpy mascara to make lashes effect this big and just a little of concealing my face to make a super simple looking. If you know me well you know That I never leave my eyebrows behind so I just framed with some halloween Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Dip. 


Voilà! And you're ready to go out with group of friends and have some fun! 



Earrings: Aldo
T-shirt: Zara
Skirt: Zara 
Converse All Stars Sneakers: Converse 


Photographer:  Gabija Milčiūtė  (GAMI Photography) 
gamiphotography@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment