Saturday 25 July 2015

Platform Sandals

Sun was shining this morning and I expected the weather to be worse, but since the sun is out so why not wear platform sandals? I cleaned up my closet and I found pair of my favorite yet unworn pair of black platform sandals. I bought them quiet long time ago and let's admit it, I was shocked that I haven't worn them and summer is almost over. 



I paired these sandals with one of my favorite bags on summer in peachy color, to have more brightness 'nydilavia' sunglasses with nice caramel peachy color frames. Pearl earring just to stay classy, not forgetting tights, just in case if weather decides to get worse. This loose sweater in baby blue color, black high waisted and very comfortable cotton skirt which goes perfectly with this sweater. 







Long hair don't care. Just left them like this, to make this look more casual. For makeup I've chosen very light and natural looking colors to create 'no makeup' makeup look. Just added some color and shape to my eyebrows, because good shape of eyebrows frames your face so differently.



You've already seen this bag in one of my post, but I love it too much to wear any other. It's so simple yes so classy. 




Earrings: Tiffany&co
Sunglasses: Aldo
Sweater: Mango
Skirt: Tally Weijl
Tighs: Pierre Cardin
Peachy City Bag: Mango
Sandals: Zara 

Photographer: Gabija Milčiútė (GAMI Photography)
gamiphotography@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment